Package Code: SPS2
We specialize in providing the safest, easiest, and most exciting water sport activity available - Parasailing! Breathtaking panoramic views of Langkawi awaits as you are gently lifted from the boat's flight deck to the chosen altitude. Share in the fun - bring your friends and family. Flights can accommodate one, two or three people at a time.
SPS2 - PARASAILING SENSATION
**you can choose the place you want to depart
**Minimum two person
Confirmation of activity would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above rates are subject to change/revise without prior notice.
- Child Rate is 50% off the adult rate for shared basis activities.(Child age is between 04 – 11 years old)
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW AND REFUND
- Third Party service providers related to the services provided may charge cancellation, amendments and/or no show fees depending on the situation and/or circumstances. When such charges are levied by them, these charges will be charged to the Client through Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Naam World Travel & Tours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the tour itinerary due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, without prior notice. A full refund will be given to guest if the trip is cancelled by Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Cancellation Policy :
- Minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for cruises. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to cruise trip the Client will be charged in full.
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for watersport activities. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the activity the Client will be charged in full.
- Naam World Travel & Tours must be notified in writing of any Cancellation.
- In the event a client is "No Show", no refund in part or in full will be given for services/activities in the program not utilized.
- After commencement of tour, no refund, in part or in full, will be given for services/activities in the program that is not utilized.
All information contained herein is Private and Confidential and are not to be disclosed to any third party.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- CHILD AGE. 04 to 11 years old (minimum child age for jet ski & parasailing is 07 years old).
- Children 16 years of age or below must be accompanied by parents/guardians or our parasail/jetski watersports profesionals.
- PREGNANCY. We do not encourage expectant mothers to participate in the Parasail/Jetski activities, if so, will be done at their own risk.
- SIC - Sit In Coach basis. (Sharing basis).