Mangrove Eco-Safari Jet Ski
Package Code: SMESJ
In keeping with our commitment to conserve the ecosystem of Langkawi’s mangrove forests, we tour the mysterious mangrove swamps on Yamaha jet skis (known for their minimal environmental impact) at slow speed, which is strictly enforced by our safety marshals. The jet skis let you penetrate deep into the mangrove channels, revealing a side of these magical forests that few tourists get to see.
Mangrove Eco-Safari Jet Ski
SMESJ - Mangrove Eco-Safari Jet Ski
RM 750.00 - Per Unit / Jet Ski
3 ½ Hours
Tanjung Rhu Beach
**The Maximum No. of Guests per Jet Ski is 2.
Confirmation of activity would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above rates are subject to change/revise without prior notice.
- Child Rate is 50% off the adult rate for shared basis activities.(Child age is between 04 – 11 years old)
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW AND REFUND
- Third Party service providers related to the services provided may charge cancellation, amendments and/or no show fees depending on the situation and/or circumstances. When such charges are levied by them, these charges will be charged to the Client through Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Naam World Travel & Tours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the tour itinerary due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, without prior notice. A full refund will be given to guest if the trip is cancelled by Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Cancellation Policy :
- Minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for cruises. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to cruise trip the Client will be charged in full.
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for watersport activities. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the activity the Client will be charged in full.
- Naam World Travel & Tours must be notified in writing of any Cancellation.
- In the event a client is "No Show", no refund in part or in full will be given for services/activities in the program not utilized.
- After commencement of tour, no refund, in part or in full, will be given for services/activities in the program that is not utilized.
All information contained herein is Private and Confidential and are not to be disclosed to any third party.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- CHILD AGE. 04 to 11 years old (minimum child age for Jet Ski & parasailing is 07 years old).
- Children 16 years of age or below must be accompanied by parents/guardians or our parasail/jet ski water sports professionals.
- PREGNANCY. We do not encourage expectant mothers to participate in the Parasail/Jet ski activities, if so, will be done at their own risk.
- SIC - Sit In Coach basis. (Sharing basis).