Langkawi Coral Platform – Dive Package + Snorkeling
Departing Kuah Jetty : 09:45hrs
Return from Pulau Payar : 15:30hrs (Arrive – 16:30hrs)
Langkawi Coral offer daily trip between 09:30 to 16:30 from Jetty Kuah (Langkawi) to Pulau Payar. Langkawi coral is a first coral platform in Malaysia which located in Pulau Payar Marine Park. The coral platform has been shaped to preserve the natural beauty of the marine park and to have a less impact on the fish’s population and local corals. Langkawi Coral will gives you full satisfaction of visiting since whatever you do, sure will have some activities to be done there. A lot of activities floating like a tiny island in the sea, it fully equipped to help facilitate all the activities done with comfortable staring from scuba diving, snorkeling, fish watching and coral viewing to sunbathing.
Langkawi Coral provide platform package only, the ship will stop at the middle of the sea. Enjoy a swim among the schools of fishes and experience an underwater view of a world filled with colorful coral reefs without getting wet on Langkawi Coral's floating platform equipped with an underwater observation facility.
For Diving Activity, we have a TWO different package:
- Coral Island – Fun Dive Package
- Langkawi Coral Platform – Dive + Snorkeling Package
This page is package PRICE for Langkawi Coral Platform – Dive Package + Snorkeling!
For Coral Island – Fun Dive Package Please CLICK here!
1 DIVE (25
Dive Package includes only:
2 Certified Dives (Certified Dive) and 1 Certified Dive for Intro Dive (Beginner)
- Full gear ( standard mask, weight Belt, weights, regulator, Tank, Fins and BCD jacket (the last two items depend on availability of size)
- Diving equipment exclusive of: wet-suit, gloves, booties and other diving accessories.
Term & Conditions:
- All divers must produce certification card and dive log as document proof prior to making reservations and upon departure time.
- Above diving package is subject to change without prior written notice
- Dive master reserves the right to exclude uncertified or unfit divers from diving. Dive master may at his discretion cancel diving activities due to unsafe conditions and poor Weather.
- The weather / sea condition and water visibility is outside / beyond the operator’s control.
07:30 – 08:00
Pick-up from Hotels – pick up by shuttle bus of langkawi coral
Check-in at Kuah Jetty, Langkawi Coral Counter for registrations
Depart for Pulau Payar Marine Park by ferry
Marine Park Exploration @ Malaysia’s 1st & Only Reef Platform & beach.
12:30 – 14:00
Buffet lunch on table sharing basis.
Depart by ferry.
Arrive at Kuah Jetty, Langkawi /Transfer back to Hotels & Resorts
(All activities are subject to weather & logistical conditions.)
FUN ITEMS REQUIRED:-
Spare T-shirts & shorts, Lots of sunblock, sunshades & hat, swim suit & towels.
Terms & Conditions
- 100% cancellation fee will be imposed if booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before trip departure or if you miss the HOTEL PICK-UP or NO SHOW for any excuse.
(No cancellation fee if booking is cancelled and faxed / e-mail to us more than 48 hours before trip departure)
- No refund either in full or part will be given for any unutilized services included in the program.
- Passengers shall be responsible for any miss pick-up due to self late turn-up at the pick-up point. (10 minutes after boat arrives at Kuah Jetty).
- Cruise departure cannot be held back for passengers arriving late and no responsibilities can be taken for such case.
- All Cruise Services are subject to Weather Conditions or Unforeseen Circumstances.
- NO refund if cancellation received less than 48 hours before arrival.
- 50% refund if cancellation received more than 48 hours before arrival.
- FULL refund if cancellation received more than 7 days before arrival.
What to Bring:
- TOWEL, Swimming Costume, Changing Clothes & Cash